Salutations! It is I, Isadora Duncan, the Mother of modern dance. I have captivated audiences for years in the United States as a young adult and showcased throughout Europe once I was more seasoned. My ingenious, free-flowing, and innovated style of Modern Dance was ground breaking and the first of it's kind. I aspired to establish schools that teach new forms of movement in dance, and inspire young people to be original and eccentric. I have achieved that by establishing beautiful and successful schools in France, Russia, and Germany. Rather than uptight, restricting, and to be frank- ugly, classic ballet movements my schools embrace the natural movement of the body and loving yourself, others, and most importantly the art that is dance! Speaking of love: my love life is quite zesty and often spoken about in the press, but what’s life with out a little controversy? Well, I’m off to inspire the youth of today, Ta-ta!

3/25/11

Artifact Eight

This is the cover of a movie created in 1968 inspired by my fabulous life. I haven't seen the film, but I lived it so it has to be good.

1 comment:

  1. I have a movie made after me too! It's about my life and life with Rodin! Rodin was my lover and friend, in case you were wondering!

    ReplyDelete